· Responsible for the quality of the products and is required to achieve given production targets
· Perform regular housekeeping and to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained
· Report to Machine Shop Supervisor on all machining and production matters.
· Participate in on-the-job training and assist to train other operators as and when required.
· Complete connector inspection job sheets, when required.
· Set up first article in machines and run through to completion with minimal or no supervision.
· Complete production route sheets by ensuring operation are stamped when work is completed.
· Machine components to the requirements of route sheets and drawing instructions.
· Perform daily routine maintenance checks and report any problems to supervisor.
· Check and top up machine coolant daily to the required level.
· Monitor tool insert life and look for ways to improve.
· Adjust tool offsets to comply with component drawings.
· Comply with OSI Quality Management System, OSI HS&E policy and requirements.
· Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience with Fanuc control
· HONOR SEIKI experience preferred, but not essential.
· Must be able to read an engineering drawing blueprint.
· Must be conversant in geometric tolerances.
· Must be fully conversant with basic inspection measuring equipment, including O/D micrometers, bore micrometers, depth micrometer, Vernier callipers, ball gauges, and thread gauges.
· Understand basic trigonometry ( sine, cosine, tan )
· $3500 - $4000, 1 year contract, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 22877
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808