- Provides secretarial and administrative support to President, Finance as well as Procurement & Logistics.
- Collate, format and distribute Monthly Reports from respective departments.
- Monitor and maintain of department-related training records, contracts and agreements, NDA, term sheets, meeting minutes etc
- Maintenance and updating of SAP for department/s on time administration, attendance and leave tracking.
- Assist appointed Company secretarial and HOD, Finance to ensure that all legal/statutory matters are promptly expedited and file within stipulated times.
- Arrangement & price negotiation for flight reservation, hotel accommodation, car rental or transfers, visa application etc with strict adherence to Company’s travel guidelines & economical considerations.
- Publisher/ Business Owner/Coordinator for Siltronic Singapore Intranet.
- Coordinate VIP visit/meeting(s) logistics which may include agenda & presentation, fab tour, welcome sign, teabreak/lunches/dinner etc.
- Collect, sort and distribute department mails, correspondences and invoices.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by President and his delegates.
- Attained secretary training and qualifications.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Executive Confidential Secretary .
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good communication skills, good team player and able to work with all level of staff.
- Self starter with initiatives.
- Knowledge of basic programming for IntraNet Form posting would be helpful.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22889
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024