- Responsible for the maintenance and operational support of SAP daily operations.
- Responsible for providing Materials and Spares Support to Maintenance & Operations Department.
- Close coordination with Planner, Material Coordinator and Logistics Team Leader
- Manage Spare Parts database, develop minimum stock level with Engineers and ensure Lead Time, Category, Vendor, Manufacturer, etc are in place.
- Assist in managing Materials and Service Receipt
- Keep Material Master Database in Neat and Manageable condition
- Assist in setting up procedures to maintain Material Master Database
- Assist in setting up Bar-coding system to maintain Warehouse
- Member of Logistics team to ensure smooth Warehouse Operation
- Ensure all the warehouse spares are kept in recommended conditions.
- Ensure all the warehouse spares are kept in correct locations.
- Train junior staff on warehouse management systems.
- Possess at least 5 years of Warehousing.
- 'N' Level of higher
- Able to work after office hours during emergency, night shifts during plant Start-up and Shutdown.
- Primarily self-directed with a high degree of self-initiative
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693