- Ability to maintain full set of accounts.
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual Intercompany, Network Partner/Third Party invoicing.
- Prepare and/or analyze reports and schedules for Finance and monthly business unit review.
- Handle all accounts payable functions such as monitoring, verifying, and processing of intercompany, vendor and third-party invoices, payments and claims.
- Handle incoming emails, phone-calls and faxes liaising with external and internal customers and vendors.
- Responsible for GST submission and reporting.
- Prepare tax and audit schedules and assist with IRAS submissions.
- Support and coordinate in all internal and external audits matters.
- Preparation of cashflow planning and in-charge of all cash and treasury related matters.
- Oversee forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Performing of financial data analysis including forecast and budget planning.
- Monitoring of finance health of the Company.
- Create and share visibility on Advanced Risk Management (ARM).
- Create and share visibility on Quality Freight Product’s (QFP’s) and QFP like Agreements (including arrangement of financial transactions, monitoring and issuing credit/debits to participating company Affiliates and Ocean Carriers).
- Other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy / ACA / ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years of Shipping experiences / Freight forwarding/ocean experience (in operations or trade management)
- Experience in SAP system is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact and work with various levels of the company’s management.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines at the same time.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business and across cultural / national boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle stress well.
- There are shuttle bus services from various location such as Bedok, Sengkang, Tampines, Woodlands, Yishun, Pasir Ris, Ang Mo Kio, Khatib.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23018
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024