• Create design specification schematics in accordance with customer requirements and offer suitable enterprise architecture solutions.
• Collaborate with technicians to execute the installation and migration of diverse technology solutions within the voice network.
• Formulate architecture plans for voice services and generate suitable budgets and specifications for projects.
• Supervise the effective operation of all intricate and multifaceted voice and telephony projects.
• Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers.
• Accountable for providing support, maintenance, and upgrades for business communications and IP telephony exchange.
• Analyse customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers.
• Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies.
• Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
• Coordinate with vendors, analyse appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for the network.
• Assist management with all high priority projects and prepare technical presentations.
• Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
• Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified Messaging.
• Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
• Plan network capacity for network and perform troubleshooting on existing network.
• Analyse all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
• Support business units on voice recording and retrieval requirements for audit and disputes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent fields
• Experience in supporting CISCO voice architecture.
• Proficiency with supporting IP telephony and desktop, and mobile devices and services is required
• Experience in supporting trading floor and operational voice services, as well as recording recovery
• Experience in support function within the voice/telecom industry and has worked with vendors and carriers, SIP/VOIP etc.
• Knowledge and experience in general LAN/WAN networking.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23034
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845