- Assist the management, Head of AML and Head of Compliance Singapore in their prime responsibility to comply with all relevant AML/S/CFT/ABC policies and procedures
- Primarily responsible for KYC and client on-boarding as well as training on this topic
- Identify and rectify control weakness through ongoing review/monitoring of the AML/CFT/ABC control framework from group and local regulatory requirement perspective
- Conduct all necessary regular reviews for AML/CFT/ABC controls framework including periodic review, transaction monitoring processes
- Prepare draft monitoring reports for review; follow up and monitor clearance of issues
- Assist in the preparation and submission of compliance/regulatory reports for management, regulators, auditors
- Conduct AML/CFT training and assist to prepare material for compliance training
- Assist in audits and inspections, and investigations where required
- Degree holder or higher with 7 - 8 years of related Private Banking experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as candidate are dealing with Greater China Market
- Strong communication and writing skills
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940