- Prepare acknowledgement, invoices, delivery orders, proforma invoices and all other sales related documents using the ERP system.
- Resolving all internal and external client customer service issues in a cost effective and expeditious manner. Works closely with client’s representatives to ensure service satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Maintain and file systematically all sales and shipping documents in SAP and RACE as per require by management
- Developing customer service procedures, policies, and standards for your department.
- To assist management, technical teams, and sales employees in making well-informed decisions, run simulations to determine the cost impact of raw material pricing.
- Establish and create SOPs on procurement & ERP system
- Planning and administering all purchasing activities
- Liaise with logistics providers to ensure on time inbound and outbound deliveries
- Manage the movement of materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Plan and carry out trainings regarding Incoterms and general logistics knowledge.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization
- Assist with the management of the Operations team, providing leadership and guidance to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day tasks.
- Lead efforts to continuously improve company processes, procedures, and policies, ensuring maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and compliance.
- Diploma/Degree with 7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of business process and functions (customer services, procurement, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in customer service is a must and experience in procurement and/or office administration/business support is good to have.
- Familiar with SAP ERP MM
- Work Location: Jurong East
- Working hours - Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- AWS applicable
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23090
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766