The role will partner with internal and external stakeholders to foster a strong people culture, towards organisation effectiveness through implementing a series of organisational and manpower capability development initiatives. The incumbent will also be involved in the planning and development of these initiatives.
- Partner and engage stakeholders to analyse, manage, coordinate and execute the organisational wide learning plans and programmes, under the auspices of the Academy.
- Review polices and process to ensure alignment with current market practices and organisational needs
- Plan and develop pool of in-house trainers and credible training and/or service providers
- Assist in the development and implementation of Talent Management framework and programmes
- Assist in managing the sponsorship of management and professional development capabilities to enable future capacity growth
- Regular monitoring and effective reporting to Management on relevant HR matrices
- Support ad-hoc projects assigned by Managers/HOD
- Tertiary education in Human Resource or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in talent development or organizational development.
- Candidates with related experiences in talent management/career development or from corporate institution/ academy are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in analysis and reporting
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Passionate in people development
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proactive and resourceful team player
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within policies and practices
- Working knowledge in SAP Success Factor an added advantage
- Work location: Toa Payoh
- Working Hours: Mon to Thurs (8.30am - 6pm), Fri (8.30am - 5pm).
- AWS applicable
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23097
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766