Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. Currently they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Compliance Manager (Shipping)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Setting out rules and guidelines to comply with the global economic and financial sanctions. This will apply to the Company, its subsidiaries and joint ventures of relevance, and the employees of the company
- Conduct a process for Risk Analysis and maintaining a monitoring risk assessment relating to trading and logistics activities
- Plan, guide, coordinate and evaluate control and compliance activities, in order to mitigate risk of sanctions and promote the strengthening of internal controls in bunker trading and shipping logistics activities
- Analyse and coordinate activities to generate the necessary information and analysis to guide compliance interventions in trading and logistics processes
- Disseminate a culture of integrity by providing mechanism to guide our personnel in assertive and conscious decision making
- Perform compliance Background checks in counterparties and local personnel in accordance with local market practices.
- This is an Individual Contributor role.
- A good University Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- 5 to 10 years of related experience (either compliance, trading or risk activities)
- Experience in performing compliance background checks in counterparties and local personnel in accordance with local market practices
- Ability to translate technical details in a clear, concise manner and to motivate reflection in executive communications
- Strong team player who works well within the team and whilst at the same time able to work independently to deliver quality output
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23172. Alternatively, you may do a quick apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055