- Success Partner - Engage and support Head of Departments and like-minded practitioners to identify and execute initiatives to improve their processes or services, and to deepen their quality improvement culture.
- Facilitator - Facilitate sprints/workshops to drive projects related to improving quality and processes and human-centred experiences
- Trainer - Conduct training on lean management and human-centred tools to impart knowledge and skills to hospital staff. You are also a change agent to instill continuous improvement and human-centric culture in the hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Social Sciences / Design / Healthcare / Engineering
- Proficient in project-based application of human-centred design methodologies such as Design Thinking, Service Design, Behavioral Insights etc. and/or quality improvement methodologies such as Lean and Value Stream Mapping,
- At least 2 years of experience in facilitating workshops and trainings, as the sole or lead facilitator/trainer
- Experience in leading or managing projects, with some hands-on contribution as required to value-add to the project teams.
- Certified Six Sigma Green/Black Belt will be an added advantage
- Work Location: Kent Ridge
- Eligible for AWS
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23200
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766