- Lead and Oversee Project / Maintenance execution, provide leadership and guidance to Project team on project execution
- Demonstrate capability to manage complex projects
- Work with multiple stakeholders of the projects from internal, customers, and contractors to ensure the execution of a smooth project
- Develop project plans and work breakdown structures
- Implement project reporting rhythm to all parties which may include reports, calls and on-site/virtual meetings
- Proactively seek out measures to improve the project performance and delivery outcomes
- Ensure compliance of the project execution to industry standards and company policies
- Understand the business and identify specific project issues, as well as manage them effectively
- Make effective recommendations to the management
- Able to identify and take an open and resourceful approach towards key decision points of each project
- Responsible for the section performance
- Perform individual assessments to identify developmental opportunities. Identify training gaps and recommend training programs
- Assess the team’s capabilities and allocate projects to the project managers according to their workload and experience
- Support project team in handling difficult clients and internal departments
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / IT discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in design and project Execution in Security and ELV system.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a team which handle large scale project/s (Over 10 Million).
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment
- Self-starter and team leader with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess Class 3 license with own vehicle is an added advantage
- Possess PMP / CITPM/ ITIL 4.0 certification would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671