- Be the key player in Workplan cycles, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Post-Implementation Reviews (PIRs) support.
- Organize a database/template for easy tracking and reporting.
- Keep communication flowing smoothly between departments and senior management.
- Update clinical and Allied Health & Pharmacy department KPIs for informed decisions.
- Lead CAPEX and New Service PIR submissions for senior approval.
- Provide secretarial support for Workplan and PIR meetings.
- Assist with additional tasks while maintaining quality and timeliness.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Administration or an equivalent field.
- Bring at least 4 years of working experience, preferably with a background in administration or secretarial work.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is advantageous, adding a unique perspective.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23235
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609