- Follow the accounts receivable invoices in SAP, making sure that there are no overdue and the credit limit has not been exceeded.
- Reporting those overdues to the management
- Bank bookings management in SAP for all bank movements
- Booking accounts payable invoices, expenses note in SAP, introducing payment of these in BNP once they are approved.
- Vetting and approving invoices [transporters, terminals, surveyors, employee’s expenses, commission, vendors, etc.]
- Managing month-end and year-end closing activities/ reporting/ activities
- GST and Tax Preparation and Filing
- Working closely with Company secretary and auditors on corporate secretarial and audit matters.
- Setting up of new customer in SAP systems
- Liaising with credit insurer on credit limit setup/ increase
- Calculation of Stock value, revenue recognition, generate credit/ debit note
- Immediate resolution of day to day business/ internal customer’s needs and issues
- Office management and related matters (Vendors, Leasing, Carpark bills, equipment, etc.)
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- 2-3 years of working experience in finance or accounting experience.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Manufacturing or Trading Industry will be an added advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23112
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843