- Administers the management of the premises access card system and CCTV, including issuance of access cards and assigning of access; attends to premises alarms during out-of-office hours; assists in fire drills, follows fire safety precaution measures and workplace safety guidelines.
- Sourcing and procurement of non-IT products and services, maintenance of general equipment and services, including assessment, evaluation, and screening of new suppliers
- Updates of non-IT fixed assets inventory; conducts annual physical checks, keeps proper record all M&E and building-related drawings, and administers the Key Register for entire office.
- Updates of Department Procedures/BCs and APPGs, APR Intranet administration (Upload & deletion)
- Responsible for printing of name cards and all printed forms, order of stationery and input and confirmation of invoices to AP System and allocation of costs.
- Assists Head of Facility Management in re-stacking and renovation projects
- Full spectrum of Reception duties
- Min Diploma with 5 years relevant experience in facility management & administrative work
- Able to work on weekends (on ad hoc basis due to office maintenance requirements)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Paris Low | Registration No: R22106109