· Define marketing performance measurements in alignment to marketing objectives and strategies.
· Profile target customers and market segments.
· Review Marketing Performance reports and ROI in line with Sales’ forecasts.
· Work with Product Team to plan yearly calendar across all genres: Brand, tactical, partnerships.
· Sustain branding and communications externally and internally.
· Oversee and manage creative concept of marketing segments with appointed agencies
· Monitor implementation of marketing campaigns with appointed agencies
· Drive innovative collaborations with external partners to provide strong value-add to the business and our customers.
· Profile target customers and market segments for marketing campaigns (online and offline)
· Work with Growth Marketing to plan and manage progressive digital marketing campaigns, tracking conversions and consumer on owned media such as website.
· Work with PR & Comms to manage internal and external communication platforms and channel & co-develop content strategy for social media platforms with appointed agencies.
· Work with freelance VM designer to ensure brand/campaign image is well promoted with consistent messaging.
· Manage the VM Calendar in tandem with Marketing Calendar and ensures timely installation of Window Displays to attract customers.
· Manage the Logistics & Admin Assistant to ensure retail packaging, Display props inventory, warehouse rental are well managed and efficiently sourced.
· Develop internal processes to ensure stores’ requests and deliveries can be handled promptly and efficiently
· Develop annual expense forecasts and budget allocations.
· Oversee project budgets and monitor costs according to Sales performance.
· Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to Marketing Executive & Logistics & Admin Assistant to ensure the tasks are executed efficiently.
· Manage team’s performance and career development.
· Internal collaborations within the company (Sales, Product, E-Commerce).
· Degree or Diploma in Marketing related discipline.
· At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in fashion/retail industry or FMCG brands.
· At least 3 years of supervisory experience with excellent project management skills and creativity.
· Experienced in brand marketing, campaign strategy & execution, and media planning. Digital marketing experience will be advantageous.
· Experience in managing media and creative agencies to become strong partners in driving business growth.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23317
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024