- Has passionate about understanding and meeting the learning needs of Public Service leaders.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside the Singapore Public Service to identify and address the learning needs of Public Service leaders.
- Shape the curriculum, design and deliver suitable learning interventions for IPSL milestone programmes.
- Plan and facilitate discussions and learning activities in IPSL milestone programmes to create rich learning opportunities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the learning interventions delivered and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the resources and business processes that support the effective delivery of IPSL milestone programmes.
- A keen interest and sound knowledge of governance and policy issues is essential. Public sector experience in a strategy, policy or learning and development role would be an advantage.
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and resourceful with a drive for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior Public Service leaders with confidence, tact and substance.
- Strong critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, a sense of imagination and creativity.
- Strong project management skills. Able to manage ambiguity and stay calm in the face of unexpected changes.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23331
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024