- Perform Periodic Review on clients according to AML policy and procedure
- Ensure initiation and completion of assigned cases and follow up with internal stakeholders
- Perform evaluation and validation on any client profile with supporting KYC documents
- Review screening hits to discount hits or assess hits for escalation on any adverse findings
- Perform transaction review to ensure it’s in line with client profile and purpose of account
- Detect and assess compliance, regulatory or reputational risks and escalate to key stakeholders for resolution
- Support & participate in projects relating to audit reviews, AM, Financial Crime Compliance etc.
- Degree holder Finance / Banking / Law / Business / Economics with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in KYC / AML in Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Familiar with screening tools (Factiva and World Check) and KYC / AML requirements and regulations in Singapore
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and while being meticulous and accurate
- Team player with positive attitude, self-motivated and adaptable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359