Working hours: 9am to 6pm
- Identify and rectify control weakness through ongoing review/monitoring of the AML/S/CFT/ABC control framework from group and local regulatory requirement perspective
- Assisting management and Head of AML and Head of Compliance Singapore in their prime responsibility.
- Primarily responsible for KYC and client on-boarding as well as training on this topic
- Conduct AML/CFT training, keep up to date with implementation of new or revised regulations and update bank staff of the same
- Assist in preparation of material for Compliance training, audits and inspections, and investigations where required
- Involvement in ad hoc special work projects as and when required
- Possess Degree with 8-10 years’ experience in general compliance and financial crime compliance in private bank
- Familiarity with Greater China market is would be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Paris Low | Registration No: R22106109