- Prepare Order Acknowledgements or Sales Order according to the Signed Sales contract for customers.
- Ensure payment security and release Sales Order in SAP.
- Support customer on shipping related documents.
- Process (enter, process, close) all orders (sales/purchase/spot/swap/ diversion/debit/credit/PGI/MIGO/OBD/Shipment/billing) in SAP according to the signed sales contract/order.
- Schedule deliveries as per Customers' Required Delivery Date.
- Monitor orders processing (credit, computation of final price, payment, inspection, loading plan, and sailing) to secure delivery, improve customer satisfaction and comply with audit and EHS guidelines.
- Monitoring and follow up the overdue payments with customers.
- Advise customers regularly on the vessel status and coordinate customer’s request.
- Process back to back LOI as and when required.
- Shipping Documentation Preparation
- Coordination of demurrage claims process with the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing, general management, supply chain/logistics or sales background.
- Min. 2-3yrs experience in the sales and/or logistics
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in multifunctional teams
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- SAP Proficiency of SD & LE modules
- MS Office experience
- Professional skilled in Excel, Powerpoint.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23448
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766