· Develop and maintain documentation upkeep procedures for the company.
· Ensure and oversee process that all concerned parties involved adhered to process and procedures.
· Maintain, co-ordinate, up-keep and update engineering documentation (Process, Civil, Mechanical & E&I) as to ensure operations, project and maintenance activities can be applied and executed in safe, smooth, effective and efficient manner.
· Manage centralized engineering documentation (focal person for all operations and maintenance document) depository as to ensure that the documentation structure is always accordance to Site Practice.
· Support the large transfer of new project documentation from EPC vendors into the plant documentation system
· Ensure Documentation and knowledge databases (SharePoint, GDMS, etc.) are well structured, kept and used appropriately.
· On Site Draftsman in AutoCAD/AutoDesk for engineering documentation changes and revisions. highly skilled in MS-Visio and Excel DDE.
· Prepare and track actions on Management of Change (MOC), Corrective Action Reports (CAR); Process Safety Audits and follow-up to close actions.
· Administrator for the document databases and the SharePoint folders, keeping track of access rights for the users. plant technical writer for procedures and statutory submissions; reporting statutory requirements related to production & Technical Data Management
· Diploma in mechanical, or chemical engineering or similar
· Min of 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing, oil & gas or petrochemical plants or with technical Documentation company.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693