- Responsible for equipment set up and installation.
- Troubleshoot and perform quick equipment breakdown recovery, carry out corrective/ preventive action, maintenance and improvement work
- Establish and maintain measurement machine performance and capability
- Monitor process stability to trigger early detection of process deviation
- Conduct GR&R and correlation studies for measurement machine
- Maintain ISO documentation and QMS system
- Degree in Engineering or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience related to equipment or in QC related field
- Good knowledge of Statistical related tools and Measurement System Analysis
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge in ISO9001 system
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to work overtime or during weekend (if necessary)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671