· Troubleshoot and rectify any technical issues that arise during the manufacturing processes.
· Monitor manufacturing processes to ensure their efficient and adherence to quality standards.
· Collaborate with the Production Manager to oversee and execute the specified goals, operational performance, process efficiency, and KPIs within the manufacturing processes.
· Monitor the Overall Equipment Effectiveness throughout the manufacturing processes to improve and optimise its operational performance.
· Examine essential operational metrics, conduct data analysis, and identify issues and opportunities for enhancement within the manufacturing processes.
· Continuously enhance manufacturing processes to achieve optimal cost-efficiency, quality, and reduced delivery lead times.
· Responsible for the design of automation process equipment, integration of platform equipment, and establishment of interfaces with operational and equipment platform systems. This includes control and monitoring logic, spanning both basic and detailed design phases.
· Liaise with various stakeholders, including Production, Quality, Engineering, IT owners, and vendors, to efficiently reduce downtime and enhance throughput.
· Initiate project management procedures which include cost, quality, scope, and schedule to guarantee timely delivery.
· Uphold a safe work environment by diligently enforcing safety rules and regulations across all work areas.
· Diploma or Degree in related Engineering fields (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Management).
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, specifically with automation processes.
· Possess excellent communication skills and a collaborative team spirit.
· Proactively dedicated to implementing innovative solutions for task completion.
· In-depth knowledge of GMP and the pharmaceutical industrial.
· Knowledge in safety systems and adept at enforcing safety rules and policies.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23530
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024