Field Service Engineer, Ocean Technologies (Marine)
- Focus on customer support, commissioning, and service on assigned company’s Ocean Technologies product range.
- Technical manning on desk / mobile device for remote support as require by Global Customer Support world-wide framework.
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients.
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned.
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and others.
- Ensure performance are always met.
- Pre and post Works administrative.
- Commissioning, Service, and repair of the company’s supplied underwater Systems.
- Workshop test and technical preparations
- Liaison between customers and main office on all aspects of pre-commissioning/ commissioning, maintenance, and operation of the systems
- Position will cover South-East Asia, Oceania, and possibly other part of the world
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Min. Bachelor / Diploma in electrical / electronic or Mechatronic background.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in customer service.
- Direct technical hands-on experience on Single/Multi beam system both in software and hardware.
- Technical hands-on experience on underwater acoustics system.
- Experience on under-water survey experience / underwater positioning system required.
- Experience or understand Long Base Line or Hydro-acoustic Aided Inertial Navigation.
- Technical experience with Marine / Underwater sonar / hydrography / oceanography sensors (preferred).
- Functional test and verification including signal tracing, use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, frequency counter, impedance meter etc (preferred).
- Technical experience with Marine navigational equipment (preferred).
- Experience on Project management and commissioning of new deliveries will be added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693