Web Marketing Communications
- Manage the group websites migration project to a new Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) platform including coordination with various internal and external stakeholders on content migration, review of content and structure for web optimisation and organic reach, etc.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for development / implementation to existing systems.
- Be involved in user acceptance tests for new enhancements to systems.
- Propose wireframe, design and develop responsive and user-friendly web pages for the website.
- Create and develop content (including digital graphics and materials) for the website with regular content updates to the website.
- Manage internal stakeholders for daily webpage update and/or creation of new webpages.
- Work closely with design and web development vendors to optimise use of design and content components on the corporate site for a good desktop and mobile experience.
- Develop and maintain necessary SOPs and/or guides for the maintenance of the corporate website (i.e. creation of branding/content guides, training materials, user access matrixes etc.)
- On-going website maintenance, user training, troubleshooting and support
- Provide regular reporting using GA4 (web traffic and engagement metrics) and initiate regular updates to relevant internal teams (content owners, IT, senior management) on performance of web content with suggestions on how to optimise.
- Conduct competitor analysis to understand the latest trends within digital marketing and drive implementation of the relevant trends for the websites to always be in the forefront of our industry.
- Provide direction, guidance and recommendations for institutions’ websites as required.
- Work with website vendors, IHiS, cluster websites project team and manage stakeholder requirements.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Manage all SEO activities (i.e. on-page, off-page and technical SEO implementation) to improve and maintain favourable Search Engine Results Page (SERP) rankings and drive organic traffic to the website.
- Work with the external SEO agency and website developer to implement website’s SEO recommendations which include keyword analysis/search trends, content research, on-page SEO content copywriting, content optimisation, content delivery, off-page optimisation, technical fixes, etc).
- Ensure website content adheres to best SEO practices and maintenance of meta data hygiene (i.e. meta data description, image alt text, title tags, etc.) with constant keyword monitoring and research.
- Support marketing campaigns and/or events management as required for internal and external stakeholders.
Corporate Brand Identity
- Review websites, mobile apps to ensure consistency of the corporate identity.
- Secretariat and administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Communications, Digital Marketing, Computing or a similar discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems, such as SiteFinity, SharePoint and Adobe Experience Manager, is a plus.
- Has knowledge or working experience in using Google Analytics 4 (being certified is a plus).
- Tech savvy with knowledge or proficiency in HTML, CSS and/or JS.
- Has a strong understanding and keen curiosity for modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Knowledge in SEO principles, Google Search Console and UX/UI.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of digital tools such as Monsido, Hotjar, SEMRush etc.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Figma etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe PDF
- Good project management skills with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and tight timelines
- Excellent verbal, written, and stakeholder management skills to negotiate, problem-solve and foster partnerships with both internal content owners and external stakeholders (i.e. agency partners)
- Have a good sense of aesthetics and great eye for detail
- Has strong interest in the web landscape and enjoys keeping up to date with the latest web trends.
- Web savvy and experience in digital content development and marketing preferred.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23558
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766