The successful incumbent will support the foundation's daily procurement activities. Responsible for the procurement of medical/non-medical consumables and capex for both routine and non-routine initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end procurement processes of sourcing, obtaining quotations/bids via invitation to quotes / tenders, evaluation and purchase orders processing and ensure that they are performed in accordance to organization Policy & Procedure.
- Perform negotiation with vendors for best price and terms and conditions. Identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce overall costs.
- Add value through product standardization and/or innovative ways of sourcing.
- Monitor and establish contract on time to ensure continuous supply of products and/or services.
- Prepare/review of approval papers with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all purchasing activities are with approved authorities, compliance and conformance to governance. And understanding the risks of non-compliance.
- Build strong positive working relationships, provide procurement support and guidance to business units. Assist to resolve impromptu and urgent users requests.
- Groom new suppliers to expand supplier base through best source and network.
- Generate and analyze purchasing report and data to identify improvement.
- Provide guidance, training and on-going support to internal users and junior executive.
Inventory and Contract Management
- Using inventory data to manage stockholdings and economic ordering quantities.
- Monitor and review of contract compliance.
- Managing supplier performance through systematic tracking against pre-determined criteria, and to identify when corrective action needed.
- Secretariat to Tender Committee and Evaluation Committee.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or relevant with min. 3 years of related experience.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with different stakeholders
- Detailed oriented
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23591
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766