- Manage purchasing cycle for new projects including request for quotation, PO creation, PO follow up, goods receipt and supplier billing.
- Negotiate with suppliers for contracts, commercial terms & conditions and pricing.
- Resolve issues related to requirements, substitutions, priorities, damages, quality, delivery and other important terms & conditions.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure prompt delivery and fulfillment of customers’ orders.
- Manage inventory and ensure minimum inventory level is met.
- Source for new suppliers and manage cost savings and cost reduction initiatives.
- Monitor supplier performance and ensure alignment with KPIs.
- Handle miscellaneous projects as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree with minimum 5 years of related experience in similar industry (Power & Energy, Marine, Oil & Gas)
- Experience in negotiating skills
- Independent, resourceful, self-driven team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic team player with a high level of dedication
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23652
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766