- Development and Execution of Specialized and Clinical Programs in alignment with the company's FY30 Work Plan
- Conceptualise the mid- and long-term strategy, principles and scope of NCIS specialised and clinical programs for the long term population health needs of our residents.
- Define the success of programs by establishing process and outcomes indicators.
- Lead the team and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to co-drive and execute the programs with clear timeline and deliverables.
- Perform data collation and analysis to support the achievement of targets.
- Exercise Forward Planning as part of NCIS Redevelopment Plan
- Perform ongoing market research for trends and best practices that will support growth of the programs.
- Evaluate and revise the model and processes in response to feedback, insights and/or international benchmarks, to ensure continued effective and relevance.
- Project Stewardship
- Assist in managing key projects and initiatives by coordinating tasks, deadlines, and resources.
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and provide regular updates to the executive.
- Prepare project reports and presentations as needed.
- People Development
- Builds and leads a high-performing team and acts as counsellor, mentor, and coach
- Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or biomedical related
- At least 12 years’ working experience. Those with experience working in the healthcare industry and/or project management will have an advantage.
- Commercially oriented and able to articulate the strategic agenda of the work plan into executable, operational plans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent planning, analytical and quantitative skills
- Adaptable, able to multi-task and work well independently and in a team.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23654
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766