- Plan, organize and manage the procurement process for all assigned plants of new (65%), service (35%) and ISO (5%) project in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
- Manage/enhance the purchasing process, work with multiple vendors in arranging spare parts, equipment, TA dispatch, manpower supply, equipment testing, logistics for our customers
- Negotiating with vendors and subcontractors including factory in Japan for purchases/contractors and lead discussion on the terms and conditions of the procurement agreement.
- Oversee the procurement function within the firm in ensuring that all POs//Contracts are signed in compliance to internal policies and issued in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Service Team in collaboration on specifications and technical requirements of procurement items, schedule, and any other special requirements for accomplishing of the project.
- Support service team for proposal and logistics arrangement.
- Preparation & issuance of AP Purchase Order to suppliers.
- To support Service Team to determining product quantity and timing of deliveries to the customer.
- Work closely with Service and Finance Department to monitor the payment status from customer.
- Process of Supplier invoice using SAP System and payment release to supplier.
- Seeking reliable vendors (or) suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices
- In addition to the specified duties, the role may involve handling unplanned tasks on a case-by-case basis and providing support for other team members, requiring flexibility and adaptability.
- Degree of Engineering / Business Studies or equivalent with 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Experience of working in Procurement and Management System
- Experience or background of Engineering or Sales of industrial plants equipment
- Proven procurement, quality knowledge and negotiation skill
- Knowledge of SAP System
- Outgoing and positive personality ability to build relationship quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Capability to proceed several works in parallel and keep the deadline
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and counterparts, go extra miles to support each other if necessary
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23654
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R18767