- Conduct periodic CDD reviews of existing clients, performing EDD and ensure compliance
- Work closely with Front Office on CDD requirements to ensure document deficiencies are accurately tracked and escalated as per procedure
- Review of account opening documents for both individual and entity.
- Perform Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media/ Negative News screening screenings
- Support ad-hoc assigned duties by Team Lead
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Business/Finance with min 1 year of relevant working experience
- Strong working knowledge in MAS Notice SFA04-N02
- Familiar with FATCA/CRS
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940