Our client is seeking a Sales General Manager who will be focusing on developing and managing new sales activities for thermal power plants in Singapore, and providing additional business development and stakeholder management for South East Asia market.
The ideal candidate should have an established network of government relations, and be able to develop sales from new and existing customers.
- Establish short to mid-term Sales strategy
- Identify key stakeholders, establish network; focus on forming strong relationships with government agencies / authorities etc.
- Connect stakeholders with Senior management and HQ as appropriate
- Maintain good relationships, receive regular feedback of products and services and communicate with Sales and HQ for regular
follow up on addressing issues of concerns
- Pre-sales, manage and grow the potential opportunity to a viable case
- Support upper management for organization's forecasting and business analysis activities.
- Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales
- Facilitate the preparation of sales forecast reports, monthly sales result reports, and other statistics.
- Drive sales activities and provide industry leading after sales support.
- Responsible for project execution and maintain good client relationships.
- Strong experience in Sales, Commercial, Business Development and / or Strategic Alliances in power sector/ industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of power and energy industry
- Established network connections within Singapore and SEA region
- Self-driven with excellent market expansion abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23914.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898