What the role is
The research function advances thinking in service, operations and enforcement management for the Singapore public sector. As a researcher, you will design, plan and conduct research. You will also communicate the research insights to support the learning and development of public sector service practitioners and leaders, and help them develop and implement strategies to deliver excellent service, operations and enforcement.
- Proposing research topics, designs and plans in Service, Operations and Enforcement Management, especially to develop citizens’ insights.
- Conducting research on key emerging trends in Service, Operations and Enforcement Management, and drawing insights that are contextualised for the Singapore public sector.
- Uncovering citizens’ insights for Service, Operations and Enforcement Management using appropriate research methods, including but not limited to surveys, ethnographic interviews, intercept interviews, focus group discussions, contextual inquiries, observations, etc.
- Managing WOG quantitative research, which includes designing the study, procuring of research partners, managing vendors and stakeholders, and sharing of results with agencies, PSD, and ServiceSG.
- Translating research insights into learning products such as articles, videos, infographics, toolkits, scenarios, games, simulations, case studies and papers on the topic of Service, Operations and Enforcement Management to meet learning needs both within and beyond the classroom.
- Convening and facilitating communities (both online and face-to-face) to share best practices, and pertinent issues and challenges for the public sector Service, Operations and Enforcement Management communities.
- Designing and facilitating discussions on Service, Operations and Enforcement Management.
- Designing and implementing learning interventions for practitioners and leaders, such as:.
- Organising roundtables, seminars and lectures helmed by practice leaders and academics to raise awareness of current and emerging Service, Operations and Enforcement Management issues.
- Providing advisory and consultancy services to public sector agencies, and managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- We are looking for someone who can value-add by bringing in inquisitive and analytical perspectives, and has a flair for communicating research in ways that facilitate the learning of the diverse Service, Operations and Enforcement Management community.
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills to put across research in a way that engages our stakeholders
- Is able to engage and manage stakeholders at various levels.
- Is able to work both independently and in a team.
- Is self-motivated, innovative, enterprising and adaptable
- Has an interest in Service, Operations and Enforcement Management
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer insights /market research/ consulting will be a plus
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 23921
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766