Location: Willing to work at Changi Business Park (CBP)
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- Assist the senior management in ensuring with external and internal regulations
- Perform AML/KYC risk and approval for clients
- Perform due diligence searches and account opening documentation checks for client onboarding
- Review and assess the adequacy of the Source of Wealth and corroboration submitted by front office
- Identify risk issues and propose recommendations to Management.
- Provide advisory to front office employees on KYC related matters
- Address sanction true matches during Bank’s Name screening processes
- Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline with 4 – 5 years of related Private banking industry experience
- Strong working knowledge in preparation of MAS regulatory reports for bank
- Good understanding of the AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Singapore
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940