6 months Contract (Maternity Cover ) - Client Onboarding Officer
· Support the Senior Management of Branch in ensuring compliance with external and internal Regulations and thus actively manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks.
· Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as the Front Office, Legal, Compliance and Risk Management teams.
· Assess AML/KYC risk and approval for new Standard and Medium Risk (Risk Countries) client relationships booked.
· Work closely with Head Office and overseas offices (particularly, Hong Kong, Dubai and Thailand) to provide input on account opening.
· Review and approve the on-boarding of new client relationships and accounts for Individuals, Domiciliary Companies, Legal Entities, Financial Institutions, Trusts, Fund, External Asset Managers, and ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, and with MAS 626 Notices and Guidelines, and to mitigate risks (legal, regulatory and/or reputational) for the Bank
· Review and assess the adequacy of the Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration submitted by the Front for new to bank prospects and / or existing clients
· Review and assess the risk of opaque legal structures
· Address Sanction true matches, as well as true matches for other AML/CFT risks identified during the Bank’s Name Screening processes.
· Provide advice to Front employees on KYC/CDD- related matters
· Provide advice to the management and local risk committees on the AML/CFT risk of a client relationship.
· Strong commitment to quality service and a desire to drive continuous process improvement initiatives
· Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Ensure that KYC/CDD issues are properly identified, assessed and documented.
· Ensure that where KYC/CDD measures cannot be completed, the client relationship is not established or exited, and there is timely escalation to AML Controls, where suspicious activities /conduct is also noted.
· Ensure timely assistance and cooperation is rendered to MAS’ and law enforcements’ requests for information.
· Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills
· At least 1-3 years’ experience in either KYC On-Boarding and AML role, preferably in Private Banking
· A good degree and understanding of the Private Banking and Wealth Management industry
· Strong knowledge of the MAS 626 Notice & Guidelines
· A good degree and understanding of the private banking industry and or trust company.
· Experience in preparing reports and excellent excel skills
Salary: $4000 - $5000
Location: Changi Business Park
Working hours: office hours mon-fri
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Tel: 6233 0450
Bryan Huang (R22104680)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Bryan Huang | Registration No: R22104680