- Responsible for the support of regional interface & reporting systems to core banking system
- Provide development, setup and testing support as part of in-house development team in maintaining and/or enhancing the software deployed to regional branches.
- Provide 3rd Level production support, change request management and documentation of the set of software system managed under the project team
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years of Application System Support or Coding with UAT support experience within an Enterprise System environment with understanding of Change Control & Access Control.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating ETL jobs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating Web Application in C# using MS SQL Reporting Service (SSRS) on IIS 6.0 or IIS 7.0
- Experience in setup of Web System using MS SQL Server & MS SQL Reporting Service & SQL Server Integration Services.
- Able to be Hands-on for Software installation for MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting Service, SQL Server Integration Services, IIS Configuration setup and Packaged Software Configuration.
- Hand-on programming in Visual Studio C# .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 and above (ASP.NET, Web Services)
- Able to analyse the requirements and propose the suitable solution for the business needs.
- Able to troubleshoot the production issue within the short period of time.
- Tuning SQL queries to improve the performance is a bonus point.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Windows System Environment.
- Understanding System Authentication Framework between servers within Microsoft Windows System Environment
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 9278
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845